My Favorite Links
If you are looking for binders or index tabs, the following companies have great prices and quick delivery. For Binders – http://www.binders.com and for Index tabs https://www.exhibitindexes.com. I’m not sure where to review Binders.com (American Thermoplastic) but their customer service was so good I thought I’d give them a plug.
As I find great companies with great customer service, I will continue to update these links.
- Quickbooks Bookkeeping doesn’t have to be a chore. QuickBooks Online does more of the work for you, so you can get it off your to-do list.
- Get 20% to 50% off on QuickBooks Online Click here to get your discount
- IMBA Internet MBA Program courses from the University of Illinois
- Khan Academy You can learn anything.
- Library of Congress The Library of Congress is the nation’s first established cultural institution and the largest library in the world, with millions of items including books, recordings, photographs, maps and manuscripts in its collections.
- AICPA American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CBOE CBOE – Chicago Board of Options Exchange
- CME The Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group – Future & Options Trading
- Edgar Search Tools Since 1934, the SEC has required disclosure in forms and documents. In 1984, EDGAR began collecting electronic documents to help investors get information.
- FASB Financial Accounting Standards Board